Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Are Style

Goyles... Looking for a cheap fix to the winter doldrums?
Get yourself a pair of ridiculous boots!
My style, such as it is, was featured in a December's Huffington Post.
I thought I was filling out a survey, late one night when I should have been working.
A month or so later, I got a note from Kira at Huff Post, saying they'd like to publish what I wrote but needed photos. Photos I did not have, or time.
Paul took a few at Solebury Orchard (the BEST Honey Crisp Apples, and they ship), and poor Deidre (one of the crew...more on crew later) had to rush through the rest one morning before work.
This entry is the result.
A vanity thing, I suppose; but I tell you, it was a boost to get some very kind reader comments.
Back to the boots, they do make me smile. And they're great for gardening, especially when it's muddy. They're comfy and you can hose them off. I have Frogs and Ladybugs and Bumblebees. I love my boots. You can find them at this site. Kids sizes, too. Make sure to order one size smaller! than you usually would. They run very large.

1 comment: